Happy New Year!
Here are some questions to consider – the answers could be game- changers. Read and reflect on these as you write your 2014 Snapshot Letter or consider issues to bring to your group this year.
- How are you making your employees lives better?
- What’s the biggest way you can enhance your customers’ experience with your company?
- How could technology dramatically improve your operation?
- What are you doing to develop the skills and talent of your leadership team?
- Who is focused on reducing costs in your organization?
- What are your strategies for growing market share?
- What new product or service offerings are you developing and testing?
- How clearly defined is your long-term succession plan?
- What are you doing to better define and leverage your corporate culture?
- What’s your vision for 2020? How are you communicating that to your team?
- What are you doing to better position your company for M&A?
- What’s keeping you up at night? What are you going to do about it this year?
- What’s the biggest barrier to growth for your company? How can you focus on eliminating or reducing this barrier?
- How are you getting better this year?